All Stream consultants have many years proven experience recruiting for the I.T. marketplace.
We strive to offer every candidate we deal with a pleasant experience, whether we are successful in placing you or not! We firmly believe that longevity of relationships is the key to success.
In dealing with our candidates, we always apply the following rules;
- Honesty at all times (and we expect the same in return!)
- You will only be contacted if your skills fit our requirement
- You will be fully briefed on the vacancy, company, recruiting manager and recruitment process prior to interview
- You will be kept up to date at all times whether we have feedback or not
- You will be given honest feedback whether successful or not
- If offered, you will be presented full and concise details of the offer
- You will not be ‘harassed’ into accepting an offer that is not right for you
- If placed by Stream, you will have a named 24/7 point of contact at your disposal should you need any assistance or advice relating to your career
Our bespoke candidate management database ensures that in the absence of your point of contact, every member of Stream’s team has access to your up-to-date notes and requirements.
As a corporate member of REC, Stream is obliged to adhere to REC’s ‘Code of Good Practice’, developed to ensure jobseekers and employers benefit from the highest recruitment standards.